Maharaj

 Omniscience  ·  Omnipresence  ·  Omnipotence  ·  Other Divine Lilas  ·  Mahasamadhi Lila  ·  After Mahasamadhi  
Divine Reality


 



A Train Stopped For a Devotee


My uncle was traveling from Kathgodam to Lucknow by train and Baba was seated in the compartment next to his. At the Bhojipura station, my uncle went to Baba to talk to him. When the train was scheduled to depart, the engine hooted several times and the guard showed the green light, but the train did not move. My uncle told Baba about it and asked him the reason for the delay. Baba said, "I have asked a devotee to meet me here. He is coming, running." About five minutes later a man arrived looking for Baba. He touched Baba's feet, and Baba whispered something to him, blessed him, and sent him away. Then the train moved on.

-Rajida




·