Maharaj

 Omniscience  ·  Omnipresence  ·  Omnipotence  ·  Other Divine Lilas  ·  Mahasamadhi Lila  ·  After Mahasamadhi  
Divine Reality


 



One Bangle Less


My mother-in-law had brought seven silver bangles for me from Mexico. Taking them off at night, I would keep them in the drawer of my dressing table near my bed. The next morning I would put them back on after having counted them. One night I saw Maharaj ji in a dream. I was very happy to see him, and after offering pranaam to him, I asked him what I could do for him. He looked at my bangles, which I was wearing in my dream, and said, "I want to take them." I immediately took them off and put them at his feet. He said, "Not all, I will take only one." I picked up one bangle and gave it to him. Then I woke up. There were only six. This incident had such an effect on me that I could not talk about it to anyone for a long time.


-Radha Baum, USA




·