Maharaj

 Omniscience  ·  Omnipresence  ·  Omnipotence  ·  Other Divine Lilas  ·  Mahasamadhi Lila  ·  After Mahasamadhi  
Divine Reality


 



In the Form of a Tonga Driver


In 1982 a high-ranking Sikh army officer and his wife stopped at Kainchi on their way to Ranikhet. The officer was very impressed with the beauty and cleanliness of the ashram and asked me who looked after its management. When I told him that the responsibility lay with Sri Ma, he expressed his desire to meet her. I took him to her, and during his conversation with Sri Ma, his eyes fell on Baba's photographs, which were hanging on the wall. He gazed at them in surprise. At last he asked Ma who the person in the photograph was. When he was told that they were photographs of Baba Neeb Karori and that he had taken Mahasamadhi in 1973, he unhesitatingly said, "What are you saying? I have come from Jalandhar, and I saw him driving a horse-drawn carriage there. My attention was particularly drawn to him." Baba obliged him by giving him darshan before sending him to Kainchi ashram.

-Rajida




·