Maharaj

 Omniscience  ·  Omnipresence  ·  Omnipotence  ·  Other Divine Lilas  ·  Mahasamadhi Lila  ·  After Mahasamadhi  
Divine Reality


 



In the Form of a Taxi Driver


One of Baba's American devotees from Chicago came to India in 1971. He stayed in Nainital and went to Kainchi to meet Baba every day for eleven days. In 1982 he came again to India on business and learned from some Americans in Delhi that Baba had another ashram in Vrindavan. When he arrived in Vrindavan, he had Sri Ma's darshan and narrated the following experience in english, which Kehar Singh ji translated to Sri Ma: "One night in 1976 I was returning home to Chicago by plane. After landing, I came out of the airport and hailed a cab. I was surprised to see that the driver of a cab standing nearby was exactly like Baba in physique and appearance. I gazed at him, dumbfounded. Meanwhile the cab pulled away. I asked my driver to follow it, but the cab driver in front drove faster and disappeared after two turns. I take it as Baba's grace upon me that even after having mingled with the Eternal Spirit, he gratified me by giving me darshan in that way."




·