Maharaj

 Omniscience  ·  Omnipresence  ·  Omnipotence  ·  Other Divine Lilas  ·  Mahasamadhi Lila  ·  After Mahasamadhi  
Divine Reality


 



Now See, He Is Saved


Baba was sitting on his takhat at Hanumangarh when he suddenly got up and raised both of his arms as if holding someone. He came out of his kuti and said, "See, he is saved." Nobody understood the significance of his apparent playfulness, and some devotees laughed in ignorance. Pooran Chandra Joshi said that three days after that incident, a woman came to Baba and offered pranaam. With a deep sense of gratitude, she told Baba about an accident that had taken place in Kanpur three days earlier. She said, "My five-year-old son fell off the roof. I called out to you Baba. A man who was passing by spread his arms and caught the boy, who was unhurt. The man said to me, 'See, he is saved.' He handed my son to me and went away. I couldn't even ask him his name." Baba listened to her story with a smile. The devotees remembered what had happened three days earlier.


राम




·