Maharaj

 Omniscience  ·  Omnipresence  ·  Omnipotence  ·  Other Divine Lilas  ·  Mahasamadhi Lila  ·  After Mahasamadhi  
Divine Reality


 



Kheer Prasad


One night my train was late, and I arrived at Prayag railway station at 11 p.m. I was taking a rickshaw home when suddenly I thought that I should go to Church Lane and have Baba's darshan instead. I asked the rickshaw puller to take me there, but on my way I thought that everybody in the house would be sleeping and regretted my decision. When I saw all the lights on in the house, all hesitation disappeared. I went in and saw Sudhir Mukerjee talking to Baba. As soon as Baba saw me, he took out an earthenware bowl full of kheer from under his takhat and gave it to me saying, "Eat it now." I felt as if he had been waiting for me. Though I wanted to take the prasad home, I could not disobey Baba. I was also hungry, so I ate it then and there as instructed. Baba then said to Mukerjee Dada, "See, there is an earthen bowl filled with kheer left in the kitchen. Give that to him, he will take it home."


-Hem Chandra Joshi, Commercial Railway Inspector (retired)




·