Maharaj

 Omniscience  ·  Omnipresence  ·  Omnipotence  ·  Other Divine Lilas  ·  Mahasamadhi Lila  ·  After Mahasamadhi  
Divine Reality


 



Driving On Water


Baba wanted to go from Vrindaban to Delhi. It had been raining continuously for many days, and Ramanand, the driver, said, "I was taking Baba by jeep. In one particular place on Mathura Road, so much water had accumulated that it had formed a river. The vehicles coming from Delhi were turning back as well, but he did not listen to me and said, 'Drive through this river.' I became concerned and told him that the water would fill the engine, and then we would be stuck in the middle. Baba said, 'You close your eyes and drive.' I had to obey his command. The jeep moved across on the surface of the water and we crossed it. I was very surprised."




·