Maharaj

 Omniscience  ·  Omnipresence  ·  Omnipotence  ·  Other Divine Lilas  ·  Mahasamadhi Lila  ·  After Mahasamadhi  
Divine Reality


 



The Marriages of My Sons


In Kainchi ashram, Baba settled the marriages of my two sons and chose girls that were suitable for them. I was only asked to perform the task. Before the marriage of my elder son, I was passing through a bad period in my life financially, and the circumstances were challenging. Both my wife and mother were ill and required surgery. I also needed to make arrangements for a marriage ceremony, and there was nobody else in the family to take care of the household. Amidst all these odd circumstances, I witnessed Baba's miracles. Some people known to me took it upon themselves to do all the work for the wedding as if it were their own. All the necessary facilities and things that were required were arranged. The marriage was solemnized—and on a grand scale. Even my sick wife and mother participated in the auspicious ceremony, and they were later cured without surgery.


-Rajida




·