Maharaj

 Omniscience  ·  Omnipresence  ·  Omnipotence  ·  Other Divine Lilas  ·  Mahasamadhi Lila  ·  After Mahasamadhi  
Divine Reality


 



Verbal Control of Electricity


I was very happy that Baba had come to our house, but he turned his back to me and pretended to be asleep. So I said to him, "Baba, you have come after a long time today, and now you are going to sleep without speaking to us. I do not like it." Baba said, "Switch off the light, I am sleepy." A devotee in the room obeyed at once. It became dark, and I felt gloomy in that darkness. I asked Baba to get the lights on. He said, "Light, turn on." No sooner had he finished saying the words than the light was on. All the devotees in the room were amazed, and they burst into laughter. Just then Baba said, "Light, turn off." The room was instantly plunged into darkness, and the joy vanished with the light. I asked him again to put the light on. Baba ordered the light to be on, and once again, there was light in the room as well as the joy. This fun went on for some time. In the end Baba said, "Even electricity follows my command, but not you people."

-Rajni Joshi "Munni," Kishanpur




·