Maharaj

 Omniscience  ·  Omnipresence  ·  Omnipotence  ·  Other Divine Lilas  ·  Mahasamadhi Lila  ·  After Mahasamadhi  
Divine Reality


 



An Unusual Experience


On 4 November 1971 an American devotee of Maharaj, to whom he had given the name Radha, was in a rickshaw with her American friend Anjani in Vrindavan. The rickshaw puller was moving very fast. All of a sudden Radha closed her eyes with fear and had Maharaj ji's darshan in that state. She had never had such an experience before. She said:
Maharaj ji said to me, 'There is going to be an accident. Jump off.' I immediately obeyed his command. I did so knowingly, with a cool mind and without hesitation. I was not at all afraid or anxious about my safety. There was no apparent reason for my impulsive action, and any spectator would have considered me insane. Just then another rickshaw collided with out rickshaw at the crossing. It all happened so quickly. I had not had time to say anything to Anjani. She was slightly injured, but was fine after receiving some first aid. All this while, I strongly felt Maharaj ji was with me. Returning to the ashram, I wanted to express my thanks to him, but he did not give me an opportunity. Whenever I was in his presence, either he changed the topic of conversation, or he did not pay any attention to what I said.



·