Maharaj

 Omniscience  ·  Omnipresence  ·  Omnipotence  ·  Other Divine Lilas  ·  Mahasamadhi Lila  ·  After Mahasamadhi  
Divine Reality


 



Interrupted Samadhi


There was no permanent bridge over the river when I went to see Baba. Instead, there was a narrow wooden bridge, and Baba was sitting at one end of it. It was raining heavily, yet devotees were going there to touch his feet. I remained standing in the temple and did not dare to go to him. I prayed to the Almighty saying, "O God, bestow upon me such devotion that I might bring Baba from the bridge into the ashram." When everyone had come back after having his darshan, I also went to him. As soon as I got there, Baba got up and said, "Who are you? You made me get up from my samadhi." Then he walked back to his kuti with me.

-Shrimati Savitri Devi, Begumpul, Meerut




·