Maharaj

 Omniscience  ·  Omnipresence  ·  Omnipotence  ·  Other Divine Lilas  ·  Mahasamadhi Lila  ·  After Mahasamadhi  
Divine Reality


 




The Dumb Child Speaks


Maharaj was staying at Dak Bangalia (his family residence) in Akbarpur when his relative Shyam Sunder Sharma came to see him. All of a sudden Baba said to him, "You go into the garden. Someone will come looking for Baba Neeb Karori. His son, who is dumb, will be with him. Tell him that there is no baba here. You say anything you like, his son will be cured."

Shyam Sunder said, "As soon as I arrived in the garden, a car drove up and stopped. Dr. Beg of Firozabad and his son got out. He asked me, 'Where can I find Baba Neeb Karori? We are looking for him. My son has been dumb since birth. We have taken him for treatment to various places, but there has been no improvement. Someone advised us to receive Baba's blessing and gave us this address.' I repeated Baba's words, and on an impulse I asked the boy his name. Dr. Beg was amazed at his son's reply. I told him that he should speak to his son and that he would be cured by Baba's grace."




·