Maharaj

 Omniscience  ·  Omnipresence  ·  Omnipotence  ·  Other Divine Lilas  ·  Mahasamadhi Lila  ·  After Mahasamadhi  
Divine Reality


 



As a Guide


Hari Kishan Tandon's son was preparing for his B.Sc. exam and was living at the Bannerjee Hostel in Allahabad. At that time Baba was in Kehar Singh ji's house on Drummond Road in Allahabad. Baba had finished taking his meal and was talking to people around him when the telephone rang in an adjacent room. It was Tandon's son. He said to Kehar Singh ji, "Uncle, I have not seen Baba for a long time. Can you tell me where I can meet him?" Kehar Singh ji invited him to come to his house and gave him the address. The boy did not know where Drummond Road was, so Singh directed him to take the road to the A.G. office from the Hindu Hostel, turn right at the crossing, and continue walking down that road.

Kehar Singh ji returned to Baba, who asked him, "Who was that on the phone? What did he say?" Kehar Singh ji told him. About twenty minutes later they heard a rickshaw stopping in their compound. The boy was paying the rickshaw puller when Kehar Singh said to him, "Did you have any problem finding the house?"

The boy replied, "How could I? You posted a man near the A.G. office. He got the rickshaw stopped and asked me if I was going to Kehar Singh ji's house. When I said yes, he walked in front of the rickshaw and guided me here."

Kehar Singh ji said, "I have not posted anyone there. Where is that man?"




·