Maharaj

 Omniscience  ·  Omnipresence  ·  Omnipotence  ·  Other Divine Lilas  ·  Mahasamadhi Lila  ·  After Mahasamadhi  
Divine Reality


 



A Delivery of Wheat


On 30 April 1975 I woke up from a dream in which I had seen Maharaj. He said, "There is no wheat in Kainchi ashram. Send it there at once." There was a rainstorm while Baba was instructing me, so I expressed my helplessness to him. At this Baba said loudly, "Get up! If it is beyond your control, it is under mine. Go to work. The wheat must reach there by the 3rd of May."

I got up and went to my farm early in the morning to get the wheat harvested and filled into bags. The only problem I had was finding a truck to send those bags to Kainchi. Suddenly an empty government truck on its way to Haldwani came and stopped in front of my farm. I talked to the driver and asked him to take the bags of wheat to Nandlal ji in Haldwani, who would then forward them to Kainchi. He agreed, but would not accept any money for his service. Nandlal ji also got a truck without delay and sent the bags of wheat on to Kainchi ashram. On the night of 2 May, Vinod Chandra Joshi, the manager of the ashram, informed Sri Ma that the wheat flour in the stores was completely finished. Sri Ma assured him that Maharaj would provide somehow and that he was not to worry. The wheat was delivered on the 3rd of May.

-Kailash Chandra Saxena, Bareilly




·